- Wrestle a large animal - I don't know, like maybe a large angry dog, or a small playful moose. I don't even want to necessarily win, but I want to have tried.
- Sky dive - Ultimate freedom and ball-shaking terror. I need it.
- Publish a novel - I want to be a writer and this is engrained in me as a measure of success.
- Live one day like someone in a musical - So I'm going to gather my friends, rehearse song and dance numbers, and perform them around town all day like they were naturally happening. Kinda like the musical Buffy episode.
- Develop and perform a stand-up routine - I've always been told that I'm funny. I want to monetize this.
- Voice act - I can't remember where this interest came from, but it's pretty strong. I don't necessarily need a career, I just want a credit under my belt.
Meet Jenny Lawson - This woman has helped me tremendously and I would like to thank her in person one day. Also, I want to get a picture of me staring at her boobs.
- Slam an expensive pie into the face of a classy lady - Have you ever been standing adjacent to a classy lady and looked down at your hand with a sense of longing, wishing you had a pie in it? It has to be an expensive pie, because she's classy.
- Have someone say to me in earnest "Well, I never!" - This could be a direct result of the previous entry, but not necessarily. I may have to plan something extra.
More to come, depending on my survival.