Okay, fine. The numbers don't lie. The Dear Princess Celestia bit goes into the failed experiment pile with Adam Jones Speaks. I'm sure a few of you liked it, but not enough to keep it going. We had a good run, though, and I'm sure I'll bring it back from time to time when I get really bored.
In other news: I just had one of the most productive weeks I've had in a very long time.
1. I sorted out my financial situation so I could register for classes at the last minute.
2. Purchased and acquired books for said classes.
3. Did a week's worth of school.
4. Did a week's worth of work.
5. Went to two birthday parties.
6. Went to dress rehearsal.
7. Wrote the most recent Remnant vignette for PDP.
8. Drove to Birmingham for a photo shoot. (7 hour round trip)
9. Ran an extended D&D game.
10. Spent quality time with quality people.
So please understand and forgive me for not writing much last week.
In other news: It is very nearly my birthday!
I almost never do anything for my birthday. Every year it falls on Labor Day weekend, which is completely encompassed by Dragon*Con. It's a lot of fun and it's a great big party, but it's everyone's party. Hell, with all the people that go there, you could cram a room every night with the people who's birthday it is. Last year was different, though.
For my thirtieth I held a panel. We commandeered a panel room after hours and held the Adam Jones panel. There were expert speakers and I was presented my Doctor of Divinity certificate, and my Reverend title. I had always wanted to be the Reverend Doctor Jones. I mad a speech, people cried, it was great. I can't do that every year, though. It would lose its specialness. However, this year I have this:
My Zazzle Store
I sell merch now. If you want to get me something for my birthday, get yourself one of these delightful items. Your happiness makes me happy, and who doesn't want to be happy on their birthday? I love you all!